Expand the MCVC to include all Veteran Service Organizations in Marathon County to establish priorities for addressing veterans issues and common items we can all partner on.
Improve the resiliency of Marathon County veterans and their families and their ability to cope with service related issues by:
1) Expanding access to current veteran’s programs, local, state, and national;
2) Integrating access to new programs as funding/resources become available;
3) Improving awareness of Marathon County veteran’s issues and work to increase resources
for programs that allow the MCVC to address those issues;
4) Establish access to transitional housing for veterans and their families; and
5) Establish a Veterans Resource Center for Marathon County Veterans.